Who doesn’t have a wish list, birthday wish, or Christmas wish? I remember writing in my notebook a list I wanted to accomplish for when I grew older.
Since I was a teen I’ve a wish or dream list. I’ve been adding or crossing off from my list when I accomplish one. At the time, I want the same dreams as the other teenagers like to get married, have a family, a house, a career, a dream job, money, and vacations. I’ve accomplished some of them.
I want to share the ones I’ve accomplished so far:
1. I went to college.
2. I’m married to a wonderful man.
3. I have a wonderful family (3 children and 4 grandkids).
4. I own my house.
5. I have a great job I enjoy.
6. I’ve taking writing classes thanks to my library who offers free online classes.
7. I’ve done some traveling during my husband Army years. I’ve been or lived in Texas, Germany, Austria, France, and North Dakota where I’m being living for the past twenty years. I also did a cruise to Jamaica.
8. I’ve been writing and I love it.
I’ve been in places only I was able to dream when I was a kid. However, I’m not done traveling. I’ll like to visit Hawaii, Alaska, Jerusalem, Egypt, Australia, Spain, Mexico, Italy, England, and Ireland.
This is my new bucket list:
1. Renew my vows
2. A second honeymoon to Las Vegas
3. Retire and move to Arizona
4. A new home
5. A new car for my husband
6. Money for my family and all my desires.
7. Publish my book
8. Take dance classes
9. Been healthy as losing weight, control my sugar (I’m type 2 diabetic), and control my depression
10. Join a mystery book club
I’ve been blessed all these years. I’ve encouraged my kids and my grandkids to write down a wish, dream or bucket list depends how you want to call it. I want them to dream big and to be grateful for what they have and will have in the future.
Do you have a bucket list? Do you have accomplished your dreams?
~ See you soon~