I want to thank Faithful Homesteader for nominating me for the One Lovely Blogger Award. I’m excited and thankful for taking the time to visit and read my posts. I’m so proud of this blog that started as a class project and now is a way to share my thoughts, my life experience, my dreams, and to meet new friends.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven facts about me:
1. I have been married for 31 years.
2. I love reading and own more than 100 books.
3. I speak Spanish and English.
4. I listen to any type of music, but Latin is my favorite.
5. I collected stamps since I was 15.
6. My favorite shows Modern Family, The Middle, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead…
7. I have lived in different places and my favorite has been Germany.
I am hopefully nominating some new people for this award, they also have a lovely blog:
- The sound of summer
- Bleeding My Emotions
- A Complementary Life
- Running Away To Booktopia
- Library Log
- Some kernels of Truth
- Treefal Writing
- Book Reviews
I would definitely recommend checking out these awesome bloggers. If I do say so myself, this is one lovely list of blogs!