I am so honored to be nominated for The Liebster Award! Thank you so much to journeylovengrowth for the nomination! I am so blessed!
So for the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 random facts about myself:
- I’m a Gemini.
- I speak Spanish.
- I have a collection of Beanie Babies and my favorite are the bears.
- I’m a strong believer of karma.
- My favorite season is Christmas. I decorated like I live in the North Pole with Santa.
- I love The Beatles and my Latin music.
- I spent a lot of my time in Pinterest.
- I still watch cartoons and my favorite is Phineas and Ferb.
- I only have two best friends and they’re great. My love to Donna and Patty.
- I still keep my first journal. I was only 15.
- I’m afraid of dying because not knowing was going to happen to my family, its scares me.
Here are the question journeylovengrowth asked me to answer:
- If a genie were to grant you one wish, what would you wish for and why? Go back in time, to see my mother one more time. Tell her how much I love her.
2- What is your favorite season and why? Spring because all the flowers will start to bloom. I love the colors.
3-Who is your celebrity crush and why? I have two Kevin Costner- who doesn’t love him- and John Cusack- I’m in love with his puppy eyes.
4-If you could have dinner with one person from the past, who would it be and why? It will be Marilyn Monroe. I will like to know every detail about her life and why she were so unhappy.
5-What is your favorite food? I love pasta, popcorn, lemon meringue pie, wine, and pina colada.
6-Which holiday is your favorite? My favorite is Christmas. I love the music, decorations, food and the spirit of Christmas. The memories of my mother decorating the tree are priceless.
7-What is your favorite past time? I love reading, writing, and going camping.
Now for my nominees and this list of 10 are awesome:
- Sophie Anabelle
- How to successful get out of depression
- Dough Warren
- Running Away to Booktopia
- The awkward life of Heather
- Rachel’s Writing World
- Tris Bendickson
- Book Reviews
- The Cut-Throat Club Online
And their questions to answer:
- If you can change anything from your past, what would be and why?
- What is your favorite hobbies?
- Who is your celebrity crush and why?
- If you could have dinner with one person from the past, who would it be and why?
- Do you have any pets?
- Which holiday is your favorite?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you rather read the book or watch the movie?
- What type of music you love?
- Are you afraid of something?
- If you have a chance to travel where will you go and why?
Again journeylovengrowth, thank you for the nomination and for checking my blog!