I used to work at the grocery store for twelve years and my thanksgiving was cooking dinners for the customers until 3 pm. I would get home tired with no inspiration to prepare a meal for my own family. My husband then was the cook.
Since I’m been working at the school for the last three years everything has been changed. I get up early on Thanksgiving to preheat the oven and to start to cook for my family also to watch the Macy’s Parade.
My Christmas tree is done and just waiting to be lit up tonight. The rest of the decorations will come soon. Meanwhile, I’m enjoying my coffee and the quiet of my home.
To everyone who celebrated the holidays I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the coziness of your home, the food, the parade, the football game, and your family.
- I’m truly blessed for getting up early and to cook for my family.
- I’m truly blessed for being home and enjoy the day.
- I’m truly blessed for having a loving and caring family.
- I’m truly blessed for having another wonderful year and for having the opportunity to live another holiday.
- I’m truly blessed for having a wonderful job that gives me the opportunity to spend the holidays with my family.
Thank you for all the good things I have and for all the good things I already have. Thank you, God for everything!
Day 27: NaBloPomo challenge