Tomorrow night we will be saying goodbye to 2014. Actually it has been a good year for me. I enjoy it every single minute with my family and friends. I accomplish and learn a lot at work. The entire year has been a blessing. Yes, I did have some difficult time where I have a few stressful days and I got it under control with meds’. Otherwise, 2014 has been good.
Looking back, I did finish a few projects. I work on my garden so this year I obtain a mixture of beautiful flowers. My summer vacation has been one of the best. I spend it at the lake. I conquest my fear of being in the water, I took a ride with my son on the Jet Ski, and I went fishing on my husband’s boat.
I complete my reading and writing challenges. My blog has grown from last year and I’m more confident when I write my posts.
Last year resolution was to add more gratitude into my life and I did. So I can say I will miss 2014.
For 2015 my New Year Resolution will be:
- Keep writing in my daily gratitude journal that I started last year.
- Keep thanking and counting my blessings.
- Take a little more time for myself. Do my nails or go to the movies.
- Take a vacation with my husband. Just us.
- Relax and enjoy every single minute with the grandkids. They are getting older and one day they will have other interests.
- Spoiled my cute dog- Taina- she gives me unconditional love.
- Read over 30 books and add to my challenge a difficult book. Maybe one that I read in high school and I didn’t understand like “War and Peace”.
- Write, write, and write. Write on my blog, finish writing my book, and keep working on my family tree.
- Keep taking online classes. They have improved the way I write, I feel more confident, and they’re free.
- Try to eat healthier and cut my sugars. Just a little bit to satisfy the doctor and myself.
So tomorrow I will say Goodbye to 2014 and Welcome 2015 to my life with a glass of wine and twelve grapes for my wishes. I’m ready!