A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with?
I’m not giving it too much thought. I just came from work and I’m catching the flu. This is my circle of five.
- Pope Francis- I will love to meet him. He’s kindness is inspiring.
- Oprah- I’m a fan and she’s a hard working woman who has accomplished her dreams.
- Whoopi Goldberg- She’s funny and I can learn from her.
- Hillary Clinton- A smart and strong woman who stands for her family and she doesn’t give up.
- Debbie Macomber- I love her books and I will like to learn from this awesome author.
It’s time for my soup and ginger tea.