I’ve a wish list since I was a teenager. Some of the wishes already have been cross off. Every time I read the book “The Magic” or “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne I’ll get inspired to add more desires and more gratitude to the list. It looks like I’m adding more to the list than crossing them off. That’s okay. However, this list is my way to fulfill my dreams and to continue on this journey for a better me. My next project will be my visual board. It’s nice to dream no matter if we never finish crossing them off from the entire list.
Here are a few of the things from my wish list:
- Go to Ireland, New Zealand, Egypt, and Australia
- Go on a cruise to Moscow, Alaska, and Mexico
- Lose weight and also keep it.
- Purchase a Ranch in Colorado or Arizona where I can retire
- Purchase a brand new Truck, a brand new Camper, and a motorcycle
Daily Post: Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.