My last week of vacationing in AZ is coming to an end. When I get home, I will have one more week to prepare all my things for work. The school doesn’t start until the 24th. However, I need to be at the school on the 16th for staff meetings and organizing the kitchen. I’ve to place my food order for the first two weeks. Also, I need to hire a nutrition service as soon as possible. Been shorthanded in the kitchen is something I don’t want to go through, again. Unfortunately, I did hire a person in July and she already resigned without starting yet. I’m hoping to hire an awesome person who can stick with us.
My plan when I get home:
- Organized my work clothes. Discard the ones I won’t use.
- Print out the new regulations and forms for my staff
- Shopping for comfort work shoes. I’m going this time for Sketches with foam platform.
- A cute haircut
- Purchase supplies for my little space I call my office.
- Finally, enjoy my last couple of days of vacay.
To everyone, have a wonderful week and keep enjoying your precious time.
“The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~