Blogging 201: Today’s assignment: consider what you want to accomplish with your blog. Write down three concrete goals you want to achieve.
I did learn so much from Blogging 101 that I register for 201 and here I am. My blog has improved since then and I want to have a successful blog.
Here are my goals:
- Post at least twice a week ( maybe three if I have more time).
- Become a better writer to give my followers what they deserve to read.
- Spend at least two hours on my follower’s blog and leave comments.
- Attract more new followers and read their blogs.
- Focus to accomplish all my goals within the next 6 months.
- I want to categorize, but still don’t know the way to do it (so that’s my priority).
My ultimate goal is to finish and publish my book that I have been working on it for a few years. The reason for having my blog is to stop being afraid and be confident with my writing.