I have been doing a number of daily gratitude exercises since I grab the book “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne. This book works magic and now I’m a fan and a believer.
The daily exercises also can be a challenge. Looking at my gratitude daily journal I have been grateful for the same thing every day for the past two months. It’s that’s wrong? No, but I will like to think that I have more blessings to be grateful for.
So, I decide to make a quick change.
1. I will use the magic word “THANK YOU” for every step I take because words are powerful. The more thankful I am, the happier I will be.
2. My gratitude journal will be instead of counting ten daily blessings I will be writing as much I want during different time of the day. A blessing shows up at any time.
3. Showing my happiness, my feeling of gratitude will relieve any negativity that wants to show up. While I know that challenge may come, I can overcome them and learn from them.
4. When I ask for beautiful things not only I will be asking for me but for everyone else.
To receive I have to give.
5. Create a vision board of all my desires and dreams that I want to achieve. Being very specific and detailed with the little things, the big things, what I want now, this month, or this year. Beside it will be fun to do.
In the book “The Magic”it says if “I practice little of gratitude my life will change a little and if I practice gratitude daily my life will change dramatically” that is my goal, my dream, and what I want.
Practicing gratitude has been changing my life. However, I have a lot of work to do. This takes a lot of discipline. No matter if it looks simple, sometimes we all forget to say “thank you”. I want all the negativity and fears gone forever.
The more I focus on the goodness in my life the more I will create.